Greetings. Anyone who intends to make a purchase on Calacara website is advised to
read the below terms and conditions carefully. The use of this site is governed by the terms and conditions set out herein and by proceeding with your purchase and check out on www.calacara.com.my, you shall be deemed to accept the terms and conditions as below.
1. All sales are final and no cancellation is allowed once the order is placed and paid for.
2. All items are sold on a first come, first served basis, ie, the customer who pays first will be first in queue.
3. This typically applies to ready stock items that are limited in number. We will only proceed with processingyour order upon receipt of full payment. We do not accept instalment payments.
4. All reasonable efforts will be made by CALACARA to deliver the order to our customers. However, customers are generally responsible to ensure that someone will be at the delivery address to receive the delivery and sign for the receipt of the order. Please note that PosLajurequires a signature upon receipt of delivery. CALACARA shall not be responsible for orders received by unauthorised persons.
5. Customers are responsible to track their own consignments with J&T CURRIER online or by calling 1300-80-900 once we have sent the order out. If J&T is unable to deliver, the consignment will remain with J&T for personal collection or customers can request for a redelivery. Customers are responsible to arrange for redeliveries at a suitable time and day to ensure that someone will be available to receive the delivery. Failing to do so will result in the consignments being sent back to us and customers will incur additional delivery costs to have their orders sent out again.
6. CALACARA uses the J&T Currier as our local courier service and they operate as an independent third party to CALACARA. As such, we are unable to dictate delivery times to meet customers' requests. CALACARA only provide refunds or replacement pieces for defects and out-of-stock items. Please see our Returns and Refund Policy section for more detail.
7. Customers should allow for a 1-2 cm discrepancy from measurements published due to manual measurement done by hand.
8. Please note the actual color shade will not be perfectly captured in the photographs due to different
lighting used during photoshoots. There may also be color and/or shade variation in actual products which may be due to display device used to view product photos.
9. Please note that CALACARA will not entertain any requests for refunds nor exchanges for color variation as perceived by customers. Customers are advised to choose their size based on individual measurements published for each item.All items have non-standard sizing and will vary from item to item. As such, customers should not assume theirsize based on physical store bought sizes, branded label sizes or even prior purchases with us. We may assist with size suggestions for customers who request for it, but the size confirmed in an order is ultimately the customer's decision.
10. CALACARA will not bear responsibility for any sizes suggested in customer's orders. Where in doubt, customers are advised to choose a different item as we do not offer immediate size exchanges due to limited ready stock items on hand. Any size exchanges will be subject to our normal policy and procedure as detailed in our Returns and Refund Policy section.
11. We make every effort to represent the actual product offered for sale. Photos of actual items at different angles and material close-ups are published, where available, to assist with your shopping decision. Should you need further information on a particular item, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Customers are responsible for making their own decision in purchasing items for sale.
13. Unless otherwise noted, all materials, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, and written and other materials that appear as part of this Site, in other words “Contents of the Site” are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual properties owned, controlled or licensed by CALACARA.
14. All comments and feedbacks to www.calacara.com.my will be remain our property.
Users shall agree that no comment(s) submitted to www.calacara.com.my will violate any rights of any third party, including copyrights, trademarks, privacy of other personal or proprietary right(s).
15. Furthermore, the user shall agree there will not be content of unlawful, abusive, or obscene material(s) submitted to the site. Users will be the only one responsible for any comment's content made.
16. We cannot guarantee all actual products will be exactly the same shown on the monitor as that is depending on the user monitor. There may be some colour/shade variation in actual products compared to the photos.
17. We endeavour to publish photos of all angles and product close-ups, where available, to assist with in your shopping decision. From time to time, there may be information on www.calacara.com.my that contains typographical error, inaccuracies, omissions, that may relate to product description, pricing, availability and article contents. We reserve the rights to correct any errors, inaccuracies, change or edit information without prior notice to our customers.
18. User shall agree that CALACARA may send newsletters regarding the latest news/products/promotions or any other marketing information via email to the user.
19. The user shall agree to defend, indemnify and hold CALACARA harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from or related to your use of the Site.
20. Any access link to third party sites is at your own risk. CALACARA will not be related or involve to any such website if the user's content/product(s) got damaged or loss have any connection with third party site.
21. The content of terms and conditions may be changed, moved or deleted at any time. Please note that CALACARA reserves the right to change the contents of the terms and conditions without any priornotice.
22. CALACARA will take immediate action against offenders for any violation of rules and regulations of these terms and conditions. CALACARA may also terminate the agreement with the customer without any prior notice and will be denying the access of the customer who is unable to complyany of the terms and conditions above.